yesnotoaster: (Lex's Death Ray)
[personal profile] yesnotoaster
- I dreamed about Barak Obama two days in a row. I keep dreaming about him being incompetent. It worries me.

- Arrived at work this morning to find this message on the dry erase board: "We invite you to come to wear a costume to work on Friday.". Next to it, in red caps: "OBLIGATORY!". Yeah...thanks for the invitation.

- Unfortunately, I am working this Friday, which means I have to find a costume. I was going to go as Hortense Caine, girl!Horatio Caine from an alternate universe, but I didn't get the chance to go to Value Village to buy what I needed. I don't know what to dress up as! I'm this close to just draw a black X on my hand and say I've been confirmed as a human by a Judoon.

- Today, I made more than 150 donuts. I know this because I had two orders, for seven and five, dozens. That's a lot of donuts.

- I can't decide between spending Friday night eating candy and watching Halloween themed movies, or eating candies and watching Christmas themed movies. Decisions, decisions...

Date: 2008-10-30 12:54 am (UTC)
ext_8587: (SPN: coffee addict)
From: [identity profile] tyffi.livejournal.com
November 4th has to come immediately! Obama has to win and do that swear in thingy - because getting the most votes doens't necessrily mean becoming president, right?!

Reagrding your costume: why don't you dress up as a bathtub? I do that every year on Karneval. It's quite simple: all you have to is filling your body with loads of alcohol. Works fine for me. *lol* Just like at the moment. Uhm...

- I can't decide between spending Friday night eating candy and watching Halloween themed movies, or eating candies and watching Christmas themed movies. Decisions, decisions...

Start with a halloween movie, then go on with a Christmas movie, and then a Halooween movie again... :D

Date: 2008-10-30 01:09 am (UTC)
ext_21494: (Doctor Doctor)
From: [identity profile] like-cheap-wine.livejournal.com
It's quite simple: all you have to is filling your body with loads of alcohol.
Lol, it might be fun, except for the part where I need a costume for *work*. ;)

Hmmm, a mix of the two...I might do that, and sandwich a scary movie between two fluffy ones. I get scared so easily.

Date: 2008-10-30 02:46 am (UTC)
ext_38246: Jennifer Garner (TV: DW Raxocoricophalipatorius)
From: [identity profile] vibrantharmony.livejournal.com
I don't really have a reason to dress up this year - I have a math exam Halloween night, of all the crappy timing! - but I still desperately want to dress up as Carmen Sandiego. No luck finding a red trench coat, though, so in case someone asks me *at* the exam why I'm not dressed up, I'm saying that I'm a cylon. I like your confirmed human thing, too :P

Date: 2008-10-30 08:58 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shelly-bean86.livejournal.com
"Hortense Caine" that is a good idea! I never thought of that one before. Yeah, I hate when they make you dress-up for halloween when working...it's so hard to find something that will be okay with everyone. An ex-coworker of mine got sent home because he was wearing something that was "scary", I was like wtf?

I say, eat candy and mix up the movies :)

August 2012

S M T W T F S
   1234
5678 91011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 3rd, 2026 06:19 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios