I really hate these silly fears.
I really hate these silly fears.
01. A film is being made about your life and you get to choose the director, lead actor/actress and supporting actors/actresses. Who do you pick?
02. If you could be any inanimate object for a day, what would you be?
03. Top 5 superpowers.
04. The world is going to end tomorrow; what is your last meal?
05. Which 5 fictional characters do you most relate to and why?
1- Director: I don't know much about directors, so I can't make a choice.
Me: Ellen Muth
Dad: Jim Belushi
Mom: Jamie Lee Curtis
Marilyne: Younger Maggie Gyllenhaal
Audrey: Miriam McDonald
Step Mom: Shirley Henderson
Step Dad: Err, Bruce Willis?
R: Allison Mack
and just because: Joe Flanigan would be the cute guy that works at the Coconut Bar, David Hewlett would be a usual client at the A&W my sister works at (of course, they're would a subplot about JF meeting him at the restaurant and DH drinking a lot of Mai Tais), Tom Welling would be the cute jogger that runs in front of my house every morning, Leslie Nielsen would be the weird but fun neighbour, George Clooney & Brad Pitt would be the charming are-they-gay front neighbours, Jared would work at the movie theater, KK would be "girl flirting in the bus", I'd meet Jensen in a nightclub, Ben Mckenzie would be the guy in the park with the boxer (the dog, not the clothes ;P), Christina Ricci would be a girl I meet at a café, Janeane Garofalo would be the owner of the café and Tina Majorino would be the cool computer girl (what? I like her in that role!)
2- Um...a iPod?
3- Breathing Underwater/Teleportation/Invisibility/
4- Marinated chicken on the grill, with greek potatoes and something heavily chocolated for dessert.
5- a)George Lass (DLM): Doesn't know what to do with her life, has no motivation, has to be pushed by her mother to go to that job interview, that's totally me.
b)Daria Morgendorffer (Daria): Keeps things to herself, good in school without having to studying much, annoying sister, doesn't play well with others.
c)Bridget Jones: Feels fabulous one day, disgustingly fat the next, totally in controle one moment, doesn't know what happened the next.
d)I can't think of anyone else... :(
e)Do I remind you of a fictional character?
And now, the letter meme:
This is how this works: Comment on this entry and I will give you a letter. Write ten words beginning with that letter in your LJ, including an explanation what the word means to you and why, and then pass out letters to those who want to play along.
merrivere gave me the letter P
Piccolo!: Weirdly, that's the first word that comes to mind. It's such a fun and pretty world. It's boyish, and musical, happy and sweet. The word smells like ice cream and colours. It was also my password for the Restricted Section. Visiting this site always made me feel like I was doing to something forbidden, I would enter my password, blushing, almost certain that I'd get some sort of howler telling me I wasn't 18 and I couldn't be there. And this brings us to the next word...
Porn!: I'm not really into real porn (videos). I mean, I did keep the clips that made their rounds around LJ a couple of months ago, and yeah, I do think they're hot, but mostly, triple x movies makes me feel dirty, and not in a good way. Now, if we're thinking about fics, it's a different story. While I prefer humour and dialogues over sex, in fanfics, there are two things that makes my heart beat faster and they are the perfect kiss, and the hottest sex. To really enjoy it, I need the characters to want and need and feel. I need UST damnit, and first times are the best. I like to be surprised. When there's breathing and talking and brushing, heat, want, need, tension and you just know it's going to happen soon but how soon? You don't know and it's driving you crazy. And then BAM! It happens. It's hot and wet, fast and rough, skin on skin, tongue on skin. You try to keep up with the words, with the actions, but all you see is warm sweaty skin, movements, hands and thighs, legs and hair, cocks and tongues, mouths. And yeah. Porn.
Pepito: Another boyish word. It reminds me of Spanish class in Cegep and how everything I'd catch my friend's eyes at the begining of the class, she'd start to sing that song. Oh, the memories...
Paper: I love paper in all its forms. I have tons of notebooks containing different useless things, special ones I bought because they reminded me of something, or just because they looked so damn awesome i couldn't resist them. I like taking notes, leaving post-its everywhere, feeling sheets of paper wrinkling under my foot. I looking through piles of paper, finding old drawings, old notes, random passwords and internet addresses. I like the smell of a freshly printed story, the dusty smell of a library book, the new smell of a recently bought one, the glossy magazines that smell like beauty and fandom and sometimes perfume. I like seeing a sheet of paper full of handwriting, blue with action, red with notes, black with emotions. Doodles in the corner of Math notes, lyrics between English sentences. That weird drawing that started as a flower but degenerated into some kind of weird pattern that took half of a sheet. That French note sheet I don't want to throw away because there's a penguin on it, and a quote someone I liked wrote beside it. Yep, I love paper.
Pitt: Brad! I never thought much of him until I saw Ocean's 11, and now, I find the man to be sex on legs. Brad Pitt makes me think of gorgeousness, George Clooney, hackthis and ethrosdemon. It's hair and sex and alcohol and cigarettes and purple popsicles.
Pansy Parkinson: I like the fanon idea of Pansy. The short black hair, the Slytherin bitchiness, how she's almost Draco's best friend. I loved her in Underwater Light. I almost never read HP fics anymore, but love the fanarts, and there's nothing that could keep me from clicking a link that promises Pansy art. No-thing.
Priest: Forgive me Father, for I have sinned... *g* So, I kinda have a priest fetish. I blame Supernatural, even though I had it before the famous episode.
Papaya: Papaya is summer and youth. Watching Gilligan's Island during lunch in primary school and finally tasting the famous fruit when I was a girl scout.
Parents: Right now, parents are stress, tension and conflicts. My dad is driving me crazyyyyyy.
Penguin: Penguin is cute and funny. It's internet, it's fandom, it's community. And did I mention cute? Because it is. I want a pet penguin!
Shows I download: Veronica Mars --> I can't find the 6th episode, but am currently dowloading the 7th one.
Shows I no longer watch because I'm sooooo behind: Lost.
Fandoms: Smallville, House, Supernatural, Veronica Mars, Harry Potter, Ocean's 11, Murder By Number...
Couples I support: Chloe/Clark, Veronica/Logan, Hermione/Ron, Remus/Sirius (because it IS canon)
Ships I sail: Clark/Lex, House/Wilson, Dean/Sam, Logan/Duncan, Logan/Weevil, Harry/Draco, Harry/Cedric, Rusty/Daniel, Richard/Justin, the two cute guys who are working at the vet clinic....
Icons/art I make: Anything pretty, especially Smallville
Kinks: Frottage, twincest, first times (with each other, not virgins), UST, skirts
Um, I think that's it. If there's anything else you's like to know, ask.
2- I can't wait to see Aqua, most of you guys seem to have liked it.
3- I finished the first season of VM! Yay! It was soooooooooo good.
4- I dyed my hair. O.O
5- If you want a christmas card from me, you can either leave your address to the post I made a couple of days ago (am too lazy to link), or send an email to mademoiselleslasher[at]yahoo.ca
6- I'm affraid of missing card posts, so if you made one that I haven't answered and you want to send me a card, leave a comment to this post.
7- ( Random Picspam )
1. I am listening to NIN right now.
2. Because of mkitty_03's awesome vid, I can't listen to Trent Reznor's voice without thinking about Batman.
3. Closer, is the only exception. Mmmmmmmmmm, Clex.
4. I am the happy owner of a Harley Quinn Barbie since yesterday!
5. I often mix my 4 and A, and 2 and E.
6. According to Archambault, I listen to Acid Jazz.
7. I can't imagine my future, and it sometimes scares me.
8. I counting the days until Christmas because I can't wait to send Christmas cards to all of you.
9. Veronica Mars owns me.
10. I bought for 121$ of cds and magazines yesterday.
11. I often wear mismatched socks.
12. Dial-up is going to kill me. And not in a good way
13. I don't like windows.
14. I started listening to 'weird' music to scare my sisters, but now I'm addicted.
15. I have never been in a relationship with another person.
16. I'm waiting for the right person, man or woman.
17. I'm not a boob person.
18. I melt at the sight of great lips.
19. I can't imagine how I would think if I hadn't been reading fanfics for 5 years.
20. I wish I'd meet someone fannish in RL.
2) Pets? A dog, Benjamin
3) Brothers? Sisters? Two youger sisters, Marilyne and Audrey
4) If you were a mime, what would be your name? Miming Joe
5) Favourite kind of cookies Tim Hortons' Peanut butter and chocolate
6) A song that makes you want to hit everyone in sight. Anything by Marie-Chatal Toupin
7) A TV show that makes you dive for the remote so that you can change the channel. The thing with the 7up doll on Musique Plus.
8) In a perfect pool, the temperature of the water woud be... 80
9) What is in your perfect sandwich? turkey/swiss cheese/pickles/mayo/italian bread
10) Do you like pickles? Yes!
11) How dou you like your coffee? with milk and lots of sugar
12) If you had to switch place with a celebrity, who would it be? A very rich one *g*
13) I say 'Livejournal', you think... flist!
14) In a perfect world, people would... leave me alone
15) You just won a huge sum of money, what is the first thing you buy? lots of books/dvds/cds
16) How are you wearing your hair right now? in a bun
17) Do you like thunderstorms? Yes
18) Are you scared of spiders? There's a reason there's a can of Raid in my room *shudders*
19) Why are you here? Um, because it's my house. *g*
20) Joanie is... a girl who likes asking random questions.
P.S. Bruce is the weirdest fish ever. *stares*
I discovered fanfics 4 years ago, when I was 14 years old. Since then, my tastes changed a lot. I started with Daria and Trent/Daria stories. I found most of the fics I read on Outpost Daria. My Favorite authors were Diane Long, Canadibrit, Nemo Blank, Kemical Reaxion, John Berry, Jon Kilner and Matt.
After that, I started reading Hey Arnold! fics. That's when I found FF.net and thought it was the best thing ever. I was a Helga/Arnold shipper and my favourite stories were the one in which they saw each other after a long period of time and Helga has become pretty and almost non-violent.
I then moved on to Card Captor Sakura which started a big passion for Japan. I even tried to learn Japanese. I shipped Sakura/Syaoran with a little bit of Tomoyo/ Eriol on the side. Eriol was my favorite character.
While reading CCS fics, I started reading Digimon stories. That's when my love for slash started. My favorite character was Ichijouji Ken and I shipped Daisuke/Ken. I also started reading CCS slash, I shipped Eriol/Syaoran.
In 2001, I found my first real fandom: Harry Potter. I loved the books and it just felt natural to pass to fanfics. I was a Harry/Draco fan. I still am, but I kind of lost interest when I found Smallville which is now my primary fandom. I'm a Lex/Clark shipper and I love my boys.
I also got a couple 'ships on the side. I like Ryan/Seth (The O.C.), Bobby/St Jon (X-men movies), Rogue/Logan (X-men movies), Xander/Spike (BtVS) and a couple others I can't think about right now.